A. B. Freeman School of Business Annual Fund
Each year, contributions from alumni, parents, and friends are leveraged to make a huge impact on business education at Tulane. As the A. B. Freeman School of Business’s largest source of current use support, the annual fund helps to promote programs and services that are critical to the business school, such as providing scholarships, enhancing centers and institutes, and attracting top faculty. Collectively, gifts to the annual fund are put to use immediately to meet Freeman’s most urgent needs.
Morton A. Aldrich Society
The Morton A. Aldrich Society, named after the first dean of the A. B. Freeman School of Business, was established in 1984 to recognize the generosity of alumni and friends who donate $1,500 or more within a single fiscal year to the Freeman School.
As an Aldrich Society Member, you are part of an elite group of supporters who have made an immediate impact on the Freeman School. Aldrich-level gifts allow the school to do incredible things: award scholarships, provide seed funding for groundbreaking research, and create life-changing opportunities for students.
ALDRICH SOCIETY BENEFITS
- Annual recognition on our Aldrich Society plaque, which is prominently displayed in the atrium of Goldring/Woldenberg Hall I.
- Name listed in the A. B. Freeman Donor Honor Roll published in the Freeman Magazine and on our website.
- Invitations to private Freeman School lectures, seminars, and events.
- Updates on Freeman School activities through mailings and publications.
- Access to the Career Management Center and the Turchin Library.
ALDRICH SOCIETY GIVING LEVELS
Dean's Circle - A gift of $25,000 or more
Society Benefactor - A gift of $10,000 or more
Society Fellow - A gift of $5,000 or more
Society Ambassador - A gift of $2,500 or more
Society Member - A gift of $1,500 or more
Please contact Lucy Sytov, Director of Annual Fund and Reunions, at (504) 314-7180 or email@example.com
with any questions you may have regarding annual giving or the Aldrich Society.
Make your gift to Freeman School
to visit the Freeman School website.