Scholarships are crucial to helping Tulane attract and maintain the brightest and best students. As the cost of providing a world-class education continues to rise, and as federal dollars shrink, scholarship support has become more vital than ever.
When you make a gift to Tulane’s scholarship funds, your contribution will help:
• provide need- and merit-based scholarships for undergraduate students
• fund fellowship support for graduate students
• attract a diverse student body
• increase student retention
• provide opportunities for top-tier students to attend Tulane
Gifts from alumni, parents and friends add up to millions of dollars in support each year for scholarships and fellowships for Tulane students. In the 2012-13 academic year, more than $126 million in financial aid was distributed to Tulane’s undergraduate students. In that year, 75 percent of Tulane’s undergraduate students received some form of financial aid. Large or small, scholarship contributions make a meaningful difference in the life of Tulane students.